Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Clothes and Shoes

How many winter clothes are too many? I am into layering mode. I know that it will be cold in Tassie, but the restaurants, cafes, workplaces will be warm....right? So I am concentrating on and buying clothes that I will need to feel comfortable. But can you have too many layers?Now Steve will not agree with this. He will say just wait till we get there and then buy clothes. Just like a man! Half the fun of a new adventure is the time before it, to feel excited about it, and putting thought into the organization of it. I am good at that. Also shoes. Steve thinks I have way too many, but I think I am rather refrained in that department, compared to alot of women I know. Steve always says, you only have two feet why do you need so many shoes? Just like a man. The fact is that men only need a few pairs of shoes because they can wear them to various places, and know that they will be able to be comfortable walking in them, if they have to. Women on the other hand, might want to wear a high heel boot out to dinner, but will be unable to walk any great distance in them if they need to. So then it makes sense to have another pair of boots with a lower heel, that are comfortable to walk in. Isnt that right girls? So Steve that is why I had to buy the comfortable pair of HushPuppie boots at the Myer stocktake sale, today. You'll thank me when I can walk the streets of Hobart, after dinner, back to the boat, that we would have sailed up for the weekend, for miles, without complaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment